..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Wednesday 15 October 2014

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY IN ANDALUCIA: CUEVA DE NERJA


Another reason why I came to Nerja was located outside the city. There is big stalactite cave, Cueva de Nerja, located 5 kilometres outside the city center.

The temperature in cave was much cooler than outside, so it was refreshing visit during the hot summer day. I enjoyed the views in the cave a lot as this was my first visit ever to stalactite cave. As I didn’t have my tripod with me (and probably it wouldn’t have been allowed anyway) the photographing was bit challenging - I need to practice this a bit and try this one again later in some other cave.
Art of nature
 
They are arranging some music gigs in the cave – must be amazing place for that, I can imagine that acoustic is nice!

Although the visit to the cave was already delightful, the best part of my excursion was still ahead. I decided to walk back to the city center. And views during my walk back were totally worth of few sweat drops in midday sun!

One my way back I saw some nice views to Mediterranean sea..

..and to city of Nerja
When looking up to the mountains you can see Puente del Águila (Eagle bridge) built in 19th century for the use of local sugar factory

No comments:

Post a Comment