..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Sunday 19 October 2014

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY IN ANDALUCIA: CABO DE GATA


Cabo de Gata is natural park located in northeast corner of Iberian peninsula in Almeria province. It is known by its beaches, coral reefs and volcanic rocks. The inland part of the natural park is semi-desert, so most interesting parts are definitely in the coastline of the park.

It was almost 40 degrees during my visit there and due that my visit was lot shorter than originally planned and unfortunately I wasn’t able to do any hiking. This is one of those places which I definitely need to visit again later. This time I managed to saw only little during my fast drive through.

Arrecife de las Sirenas, maybe the most photographed spot in the natural park - shame that I wasn't there during sunset

Salinas de Cabo de Gata and its flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment