..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Friday 10 July 2015

THEME OF JULY: ONE BIG CRAZY FIESTA


One year ago I visited in the event which is taken place every year in same place and same time. It lasts several days and thousands and thousands of locals and also foreign visitors are participating to this celebration. The celebration is originating from medieval times and it still continues going strong although in today’s modern world many people are having mixed feelings concerning this event. I was also having my doubts and concerns, and I was visiting there with mixed feelings, but I still wanted to see this one big crazy fiesta in the country which I love. I wanted to visit and try to understand the country and its people better. Any ideas what this month’s photo essay is about?


No comments:

Post a Comment