..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Sunday 17 May 2015

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY IN CROATIA, SPLIT-DALMATIA COUNTY


 



So destination of the month is in Croatia. After exploring Dudrovnik-Neretva county, it is time to explore Split-Dalmatia. Journey starts in one of its islands and after enjoying the countryside and wine yards, we will move to mainland. When comparing these two counties against each other, I must say that Dubrovnik-Neretva is clearly winning this comparison in my mind, but also Split-Dalmatia is having something to offer to traveller and I have enjoyed a lot my two visits which I have made there.


Wine yards in Split-Dalmatia County

No comments:

Post a Comment