..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Monday 25 May 2015

MORNING IN HVAR TOWN

In the streets of Hvar town, Croatia

I arrived to island of Hvar early in the morning. Morning ferry from Korcula town to Hvar is leaving early and as the ferry trip is not too long, the Hvar town is still mainly sleeping when morning ferry arrives to the harbour. Although Hvar town wasn't my final destination in the island, I wanted to spend half day there. So after ferry arrived, I was heading to local bus station and left my luggage to their luggage storage. After that I started to explore the silent and peaceful streets of Hvar town. During those morning hours I was seeing how this small town was slowly waking up and that was providing me the possibility to see another side of the town. Another side of this town which is mainly known as a popular holiday place among jet set. It's known as a place where people are arriving to with their big and fancy boats, and it is also known from its parties. But due those few morning hours which I spent in Hvar town, my memories of this town are totally different...



Early morning in Hvar town, Croatia
In the streets of Hvar town, Croatia

No comments:

Post a Comment