..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Friday 27 March 2015

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY IN TOWN OF FUSSEN


From Garmisch-Partenkirchen we continue our phototravel to another small town next to the Austrian border. Lot of tourists are visiting this town - or actually sights next to it - and unfortunately many of them are doing only day trip to these sights and not really exploring the town itself. For me this small town was perfect place to spend some relaxed and peaceful time and taking it easy in middle of beautiful landscape of Bavaria. Best activity here is to put your walking shoes or sneakers on and explore the outdoors!

Many people are giving up of their exercises when they are on holidays and traveling. For me the sneakers are normally first thing which I pack when I'm travelling somewhere. There are two reasons for this. First one is obvious - I exercise cause I love it, so why would I stop doing one of my favorite things during my holidays? Second one is the reason why I recommend this also to my fellow travelers - jogging is also perfect way to explore the new places and by doing this, you many times find yourself in the interesting places where you wouldn't find yourself otherwise. This happened also in Fussen in one early morning run - I found myself in this below beautiful place and it was all mine during that memorable morning run...




No comments:

Post a Comment