..the power of photograph can make you travel to the other side of the world, to past moments, to somebody else's life and memories
or even to the important moments of the world history..

Tuesday 11 November 2014

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY IN BANGKOK: LUMPHINI PARK


When staying in bigger cities I’ll always try to book my accommodation so that there is at least some bigger park close to my hotel. As I’m outdoors person and running is one dear hobby of mine, my sneakers are always travelling with me. I enjoy seeing new places while running - when visiting New York I have ran in Central Park and in London I have been enjoying jogging in Hyde Park. In the heat of Bangkok I found myself recovering from jet lag in Lumphini Park. Interesting place and nice experience, but I must say that it was bit too hot for running for me, but heat didn’t seem to bother locals doing their exercise. If you happen to be in the park around 6 p.m. keep your ears and eyes open – Thais love their King and it’s time to honor and pray for the King again!


View in the evening run from Bangkok's Lumphini Park before sunset

View from Lumphini Park around sunset
Aerobic in Bangkok's Lumphini Park

Locals participating to some aerobic lessons in park – feel free to join if you feel like!
Locals exercising in Bangkok's Lumphini Park

..and kids playing meanwhile
Enjoying shadows of Bangkok's Lumphini Park

If you don’t feel like doing sports, you can just lay down and relax in shadow
Wacth out huge lizards in Bangkok's Lumphini Park

..but keep your eyes open so that these guys are not getting too close!

No comments:

Post a Comment